Sunday, March 11, 2012

I.O.U...... Ice Cream Sundaes!!!

Alright... a bunch of you asked for this pattern forever ago and it has be sitting on my desk at school waiting to be taken home. Well.... it finally made it! Here is the pattern for my fact family ice cream sundae craftivity! Click the pic below to get the pattern. Please be advised... it was hand drawn (GASP!)... to check out the original sundae post click HERE!

 

Also... I have uploaded a movie night themed set of contraction games and activities with craftivity to TPT. My kiddos still need a ton of work with these, so I will be using this pack in the weeks to come... I have a preview below and you can check it out HERE!




Have a great week! 

1 comment:

vicky1970 said...

Hi - your blog is so cute and I just found it. Looks like you are almost at 200 :o) Good for you. I'm your newest follower. Come on by my blog and enter my lucky 300 giveaway -- I teach first grade in CA
Vicky
Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After