Friday, July 18, 2014

Five for Friday!

Today I am linking up with Doodlebugs! Yay!


So let's get started....

1) I'm off to see the family! Super excited about this!! Heading to AZ first and then to So. Cal. 


2) This dang scavenger hunt... Still working on it! I'll bet I can get a bunch done at Disneyland next week.



3) Disneyland!!!! Need I say more?! I LOVE that place! 

Me and the Mr. the last time we were there @ Christmas!

4) Spend much? I mean seriously, the Christmas in July sale!?! This e-card explains it all, if I could only add TPT to it! Lol


5) Injured but not broken. I took a nasty fall running yesterday. But kept on running. Boom!



Keep an eye on my tpt store! New items go on sale tomorrow! 

Melissa

1 comment:

Christy {Crayons and Whimsy} said...

Good for you to keep running... I probably would have been like...um, I'm bleeding so it is time to take a break! I am from So Cal and yet haven't been to Disneyland in years....not sure why?! It is awesome! Enjoy!!
Christy
Crayons and Whimsy