Saturday, August 10, 2013

A New Year, A New Look!

Hi Everyone!

Did you have the most fantastic summer? I sure did, but it is all about to end as I begin district meetings next week! EEK!

But, to be honest, I'm ready :) I think...

So... to go with a new school year, I thought I'd try out a new blog design. I am SO glad there are fabulous designers out there who offer up free blog designs and tutorials! It makes my life SUPER easy! Thanks TCBOB!

And since I found a little something for free, so should you! Here are some labels that I just added to my room. They are a bit random... but, I was updating my writing center and game storage (I'll post pics soon!) Click HERE or any of the images to download!

 

 

 

 

I'm working on a few more and I'll get them up as soon as I can :)

I'll be back in a couple of days with a little more info on what's happening my 1st week at school, my classroom photos and a little task card fun!

I'm off to enjoy my last (tear) weekend of summer!


No comments: