Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hoorray for today....March Freebies!

Happy Sunday!

The weather outside is just beautiful today and it has me in the best of moods, so here are two freebies! I hope you enjoy them and they work in your class!

What's the Lucky number is a 'find the missing number in the equation' matching game...


and Long Vowel Monster Mash is a real/non-sense word building game

I am also posting two more March themed games to my TPT store that are just $1! At the End of the Rainbow (practice with the suffix -ed) and Coins In the Pot! (coin value match) Check them out!

And.... if you like the freebies spread the word :)

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Love your sunny outlook! Thank you for the freebies!! They look great!

Laura
Peace, Love, and First Grade

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

Love it!
Jennifer

First Grade Blue SKies

Kristen said...

I love the math game! Thanks!

Kristen
socalteacherstuff.blogspot.com