Monday, January 2, 2012

A Quick Update and Thank yous!

I hope you all had a fabulous holiday and new years celebration... mine was quite low key this year, which was nice :) I know I have been MIA for a few weeks, but I spent the holidays in so cal with the fam, away from school work and the computer (a nice little break from all things school!).

I am quite lucky to have this week off (ok... I wasn't saying that when I was working up until Christmas, but it is working out in the end) so I can relax without the hustle and bustle of the holidays. So... needless to say this week will be filled with posting! I have a cute New Years project, a penguin unit, and pics from our snowman day all coming later this week, stay tuned!

Also, I want to thank Johanna, the Klinger Cafe, Sheree. Mrs. Smith, Sara, and Mrs. Cupcake for awarding me the Leibster award. You all are so sweet! I am passing the award along to these four blogs...


1. Sharing Kindergarten
2. New Adventures in First Grade
3. Fanatically First Grade
4. Criss Cross Applesauce Learning


Have fun checking them out and I'll see you in a couple days with lots of fun!

No comments: