Today I am linking up with What the Teacher Wants for an I'm Thankful Party! Let me tell you first that I am thankful for many things, a long list that would inevitably take forever to read, so to keep it short and sweet here are the highlights...
1. What are you thankful for in your classroom?
First off, I am thankful to have a classroom! After a year of being the "laid off" teacher and many months as a substitute I am thankful to be in my second year in the same room at the same school. It has been truly amazing, and I am forever thankful. More superficially... my document camera and projector! I literally could not live a day with out it!
2. What person are you most thankful for?
My Mr., who makes each day brighter! Live, laugh, love!
3. What 3 blogs are you most thankful for?
This is SO hard! I am thankful for all of the blogs that I have come across in the past months. They have encouraged me to think bigger and better! To pick three...
* The First Grade Parade- If she can do it, I can too, right? That's how I feel each time I read this blog. So creative and inventive. I am thankful that I can have a place to read an be inspired!
* The Inspired Apple- So genuinely helpful! I have revived a million ideas that have impacted my classroom this year! Plus, reading this blog is like knowing the class! I am thankful to have this blog at my fingertips.
* Finally In First- Hello Inspiration! A new idea sparks each time I read this blog.Thank you!
4. What guilty pleasure are you most thankful for?
Ok... to be honest... Christmas Music. Not just at this time of the year, but all year round! I love it!! Don't tell the Mr., he thinks I wait till AFTER Thanksgiving for the festive tunes...
5. What are you most thankful for?
I am thankful to be happy and that is amazing!
Link up and share your thanks! And enjoy your Thanksgiving Day!