Monday, January 9, 2012

The Winner and Freebies!

And the winner is....

 

but, because I want everyone to have something... here are a couple of freebies for you! But first some back story (remember good things come to those who read on! ha ha) 

So, we are working on contractions this week in HM, and this is always such a tough one for the kiddos... so we started with this chart and my "rules for contractions"

we do this great finger play to go along with the rules that the kids LOVE! 
 Then we did this interactive poster (courtesy of Abby at The Inspired Apple - love her!). Way easy to understand and the kids jumped right on!

I choose the contraction ahead of time, the kids highlighted the letters to leave out, helped me write the remaining letters and added the apostrophe!
And... tomorrow we will be doing this sort in small groups and the worksheet during workshop! So, you should have them too! Click the pics to download and I hope you enjoy them :)






Have a wonderful Monday! See you soon :)

1 comment:

Tami said...

Thank you, thank you! I can't believe I won! The activities are just great! Love it!
Thanks again!